The Beatles 'Yellow Submarine' Eurostar Train Set
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $75
$8.00 for all orders under $75.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Eurostar’s first use of the Class 373 for an external agency marketing campaign took place in September 1999 when the Sets 3005/3006 were transformed with a vinyl wrap that recreated scenes from The Beatles’ film ‘Yellow Submarine’. This was just one of the promotional events that marked the release of the remixed music track that Autumn. Along with the remastered version of the film that was released in cinemas and on video, the film which had not been available for over a decade included scenes that were edited out of the original, while the album featured new mixes of songs, such as ‘With A Little Help From My Friends’ and ‘Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds’, the first such time a Beatles album had ever been remixed.
Our Hornby train set celebrates all that we love about the Beatles and you get everything you in the box to run the Eurostar around the track..
© 2020 Apple Corps Ltd. All rights reserved. A BeatlesTM product licensed by Apple Corps Ltd. “Beatles” is a trademark of Apple Corps Ltd. “Apple” and the Apple logo are exclusively licensed to Apple Corps Ltd.
What’s in the Box!? (Everything you need to create your layout)
Eurostar Class 373 Power Driving Car
Eurostar Class 373 Dummy Driving Car
2 x Eurostar Class 373 Passenger Saloons, with non-working pantographs
Track & Accessories
3rd Radius Starter Oval, with Track Pack A (includes point and buffer)
Train Controller (R8250)
Wall Plug Transformer (P9000W)
Power Connecting Track (R8206)
Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm)
Hornby is the UK’s leading model railway brand. Its high quality 00 gauge models (1:76) are slightly bigger than H0 (1:87), but will run on the same gauge track.
Technical Specification & Detail
|DCC Type||DCC Ready|
|Period||Era 9 (1996 - 2018)|
|Operator/Livery||Eurostar, Beatles Imagery|
|Motor||5 Pole Skew Wound|