Hornby Centenary Bristol Lodekka Bus - Hornby 100 Westwood No. 64
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $75
$8.00 for all orders under $75.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Limited Edition - Highly Collectable
Quality die-cast metal souvenir British London Bus, specially created to commemorate Hornby's Centenary Year - New for 2020!
In 1920 Frank Hornby launched Hornby Trains with the first model being a clockwork Gauge ‘0’ pressed tinplate locomotive and produced initially in 4 different railway company liveries of the day.
1938 saw the launch of Hornby Dublo where the scale of the models were roughly half of Gauge 0. In 1948 manufacturing at Binns Road, Liverpool recommenced with the production of both the Hornby 0 and Hornby Dublo trains.
1950 saw the first Rovex train set produced but a year later the company was purchased by Line Bros and the name changed to Tri-ang Railways. Eventually the two brands joined together and became Tri-ang Hornby but over time the brand name was reduced to just Hornby.
The livery on the Bristol Lodekka carries many of the brand names and logos synonymous with Hornby over the last 100 years, with the destination board displaying either Binns Road No. 20 (SKU: CC40801A) or Westwood no. 64 denoting the year that Lines Bros purchased Hornby.
In honour of Hornby's 100th year, we are giving you the chance to WIN a massive £100 to spend on Corgi. Click here to find out more! *
* Closing Date: 5th August 2020
A detailed die-cast scale model for adult collector. Not Suitable for children under 14 years.
Technical Specification & Detail