M Menu
b 0 Items s

COVID-19 UPDATE: Our web shop currently remains open to customers. We are constantly reviewing this in light of government advice and in discussion with our fulfilment partners. However, delays in local delivery may occur which are outside of our control - we apologise in advance for this.

SVIP Club Area.

geejbee

69 posts

Hello.

It seems I can now access the above VIP Area so can someone tell me where it is please.

5Dublo2

65 posts

Well I coud get into it last week/earlier this week, but can't now so I suspect the website has an issue.

It should be here

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/memberships/club/portal

And also available as VIP icon if you go to Community ..> Hornby Club and then scroll down the page.

You do of course have to be logged in for either to work

Now all you see is how to become a member, so something has gone missing

Colin Weaver

Colin Weaver

Chrissaf

12087 posts

Community Moderator

See also this instructional page, regarding linking your Club Membership to your Hornby account.:

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/clubhelp

Chris........ Making the wood in the trees visible.

geejbee

69 posts

Thanks for the help Chrissaf

I have to say I am a member on several club forums which I seem to be able to navigate without issue. The Hornby site however takes a bit of time to understand. For example I have tried to enter the info requested ie membership number, and name. For some reason though this isn't right. Its getting late now so maybe I will try again tomorrow.

I cannot get into the club area when I use the link it takes me to the sign up page even though I have a membership 

RDS

4086 posts

Community Moderator

@Oliver

Welcome to the Forum.

If you have not done this already, you need to sign-up / register and then link your membership number and name as part of the process to access the Club Benefits area.  There are problems with some parts of the website at the moment though.

00 Gauge. DCC. Elite (v1.43) with Select (v1.0) as Walkabout. RailMaster Pro running on a Windows 10 Laptop. 2nd copy of RailMaster (Not Pro) running on Windows 10 Desktop and Networked to the Laptop. Handheld RM running on Android Phone.

Chrissaf

12087 posts

Community Moderator

Follow the link in my post above timed at 19:37 it outlines the process that RDS has alluded to above.

Chris........ Making the wood in the trees visible.

EricJ

7 posts

I have checked this on numerous occasions and I do not believe there is a VIP section on the website any more. All the links above direct you to the Membership page but there is no VIP link as previously. The only thing I can find is the club specials which you can add to your basket. No competions page etc.

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Hornby Forum is intended for discussion of all things model railways. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Hornby Forum offers a user community for all those interested in railways.
  • Discussion of non-Hornby brands is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of these brands is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Hornby Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses). 
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Hornby Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product