M Menu
b 0 Items s

SProblem uploading images

GNR-Gordon-4

4939 posts

What's that suposed to mean, PP? I always post stuff that you can agree with, don't I?

GNR-Gordon-4

A Thomas & Friends OO, HO and OO-9 Model Railway Gauge's Collector Since 2005, an Eddie Stobart Spotter and Collector Since 2010 and an Airfix QUICK BUILD Collector Since 2017

walkingthedog

18554 posts

Here’s one I made earlier. 

WTD ........... Nurse, the screens.

GNR-Gordon-4

4939 posts

Try countimg all of those loco's! Great image WTD. Smile

GNR-Gordon-4

A Thomas & Friends OO, HO and OO-9 Model Railway Gauge's Collector Since 2005, an Eddie Stobart Spotter and Collector Since 2010 and an Airfix QUICK BUILD Collector Since 2017

RAF96

10149 posts

Community Moderator

I can’t see a speck of dust WTD, you must spend overtime with the feather duster.

Everything on mine has a fine layer of neglect.

Rob

Halton Brat - Running Win 10, 64-bit - RM (Pro-Pack) with Elite as Controller-A, Select as Walkabout and E-Link as Controller-B - Locos are mostly TTS. http://www.halton96th.org.uk/page21.html

walkingthedog

18554 posts

Oh I have plenty of dust. The locos in the picture had been in the display cabinet. When I put a loco on the layout I flick over it with a very soft brush. I bought some makeup brushes on Amazon, perfect for the job. My wagons all need a very good clean.

RAF96

10149 posts

Community Moderator

I have a photography lens brush that used to have a puffer on it but long since lost, just the brush attachment left. Trouble is when I go to use it the railway fairies have hidden it.

Rob

Halton Brat - Running Win 10, 64-bit - RM (Pro-Pack) with Elite as Controller-A, Select as Walkabout and E-Link as Controller-B - Locos are mostly TTS. http://www.halton96th.org.uk/page21.html

walkingthedog

18554 posts

I keep the makeup brushes with my other makup. Blast I never meant to say that.Embarassed

Postman Prat

6199 posts

You told me that was a secret     SurprisedTongue Out

PP.......... The light at the end of the tunnel is probably a train coming towards you

walkingthedog

18554 posts

It was, oh well never mind. Thanks for not telling anybody PP. 

GNR-Gordon-4

4939 posts

Laughing

GNR-Gordon-4

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Hornby Forum is intended for discussion of all things model railways. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Hornby Forum offers a user community for all those interested in railways.
  • Discussion of non-Hornby brands is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of these brands is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Hornby Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses). 
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Hornby Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product