M Menu
b 0 Items s

SWhat's your latest acquisition?

dude2112

481 posts

Sorry, got that wrong..... Hornby Elite DCC controller.

Honest shug , I really need this....

The_Seagull

222 posts

evening all......
ok, could not resist the B17 61662 weathered on offer from the mag.......wanted to be able to compare it to the old model(s) but it aint DCC fitted so have yet to take it out of the box.........................might just have to buy

another one............just in case..........

Broken Pencils are Pointless....

walkingthedog

18171 posts

If its the same one that I got Man U it runs like a dream.

WTD ........... Nurse, the screens.

Buz

1132 posts

Hi guys
BR ex SR push pull coach set and three Grimsby fish LWB steel open wagons
Must get a couple more to re chassis some train set toy wagons that could be made to look better with proper wagon chassis under them.
A US old time 060 tender

loco for a different project.
regards John

The_Seagull

222 posts

hi WTD...my old B17s run fine, so am expecting great things from the new model.......are u analogue or DCC...if the latter which decoder did u use....? cheers.....

Broken Pencils are Pointless....

walkingthedog

18171 posts

I'm strictly analogue Seagull, sorry.

WTD ........... Nurse, the screens.

cooped

800 posts

To keep it Hornby I have a sapphire decoder on the way. Never tried it before (have tried many other different types/brands), quite interested in how it will perform. It's to go in its parcel mate, a certain manufacturers new Western class 52 release with

the 21 pin socket.

Yes dear, I'm looking at trains again.

fazy

2199 posts

I got a pro scale princess royal a L &Y 2-4-2t long bunker and a jhonsons 2f tender loco. And 3 DDC chips hornby ones for some of my scots

if it Doesn't come in CRIMSON, it ain't a proper engine

Hi
My latest purchase is Sparrow Hawk A4 with DCC sound

Regards

Morning all.

My latest purchase is a Class 205 Hampshire unit which has followed my purchase, about a month ago, of the

N.R.M. 2 Bil.

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Hornby Forum is intended for discussion of all things model railways. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Hornby Forum offers a user community for all those interested in railways.
  • Discussion of non-Hornby brands is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of these brands is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Hornby Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses). 
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Hornby Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product