M Menu
b 0 Items s

SThe Engine Shed - Warley 2017: HUGE announcement!

Administrator

958 posts

After hinting at an upcoming surprise back in July, all can now be revealed as we announce our HUGE plans for Warley 2017 in a special edition of The Engine Shed.

Don't forget that any images you take of this locomotive, especially on its trip to Warley, can be added to the other thread here.

That's something we rarely see now...I think the forst time there'll be two locos at Warley. Excellent Big H surprise I must say.

I look forward to the pictures that are going to flood in.

Have a look at my latest "detailing projects" and "CAD" work here... https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/post/view/topic_id/17645/?p=1

walkingthedog

16171 posts

I seem to recall seeing two before. There will be four this year. 

WTD ........... Nurse, the screens.

The first Hornby Collector Club exclusive model is to be revealed at Warley - I wonder if it is another H Class (No.263 maybe)? 

Caiptean

298 posts

Even looks as though it could be live steam H-class models at 12"=1' scale......

(Sorry)  Laughing

Modelling British Rail's Southern Region 1956-61

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Hornby Forum is intended for discussion of all things model railways. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Hornby Forum offers a user community for all those interested in railways.
  • Discussion of non-Hornby brands is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of these brands is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Hornby Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses). 
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Hornby Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product