RailRoad, BR, Mk.1 Parcels Coach, BR Maroon - Era 5
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
Available in this livery:
- R4627 - BR Mk1 Second Open Coach - BR Maroon
- R4350 - BR Mk1 Corridor Composite Coach - BR Maroon
- R4351 - BR MK1 Corridor Second Coach - BR Maroon
- R4625 - BR Mk1 Parcels Coach - BR Maroon
- R4629 - BR Mk1 Tourist Second Open Coach - BR Maroon
- R4352 - BR Mk1 Brake Second Coach - BR Maroon
Our Hornby RailRoad collection provides a perfect entry into the exciting world of 00 gauge railway modelling. Designed to be less easily damaged, yet maintaining attractive detailing and accurate liveries, the range is ideal for both the younger enthusiast and experienced modeller. View the full range
WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months. It contains small parts which ca present a choking hazard, and some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Please refer to the Safety Notes in the main Set Instruction leaflet. Colour and Contents may differ from those illustrated. Please retain these details and the address for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
- NEM Couplings
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.
Ask A Question
Answer This Question
br mark 1 parcels coach
This is a really good coach,excellant value for money,especially when bought as part of the Fathers day value package(3 for the price of 2),highly recommended,i was so pleased that I bought 6 maroon mark 1s to go with my TTS sound Class 40.
Sorry, you can not vote for this review. Please log in