RailRoad, GWR, 3800 'County' Class, 4-4-0, 3835 'County of Devon' - Era 3
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
Young or old, keen modeller or just a beginner, the Hornby RailRoad range answers the needs of many and is a perfect complement to the variety of locomotives, rolling stock, track, buildings, and accessories that can be found in the current Hornby catalogue. Devoid of easily damaged detail parts the suitably livered RailRoad locomotives are fitted with efficient drive mechanisms and have pickups on all drive wheels ensuring smooth running.
All the RailRoad models are fitted with the standard Hornby hook and bar type couplings and will therefore easily couple to those locomotives and rolling stock in both the standard Hornby and Thomas & Friends™ ranges. With this in mind it is easy to see that those models that make up the Hornby RailRoad range are a simple and cost effective way of adding to a train set providing a suitable and most appropriate stepping stone into the varied and fascinating World of model railways.
The introductory range offers not only a selection of individual locomotives, rolling stock and accessories but an assortment of train and wagon packs ideally suited for either train set rolling stock enhancements or for those who wish to experiment and try their hands at developing their modelling techniques!
Our Hornby RailRoad collection provides a perfect entry into the exciting world of 00 gauge railway modelling. Designed to be less easily damaged, yet maintaining attractive detailing and accurate liveries, the range is ideal for both the younger enthusiast and experienced modeller. View the full range
WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months. It contains small parts which can present a choking hazard, and some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Please refer to the Safety Notes in the main Set Instruction leaflet. Colour and Contents may differ from those illustrated. Please retain these details and the address for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|DCC Type||DCC Ready|
|Designer||George Jackson Churchward|
|Motor||3 Pole & Flywheel. Loco Drive|
- NEM Couplings on Tender
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.
Ask A Question
Answer This Question
Parts, Spares & Service Sheets
Below are the parts and spares for this product.
|Large Width Couplings||R8268|
|PCB Socket and Pins||X9084|
|Large Traction Tyres for County Railroad Schools/County 10 pack||X6451|
|County Class Valve Gear Coupling Rods (R3061)||X6445|
|County Class Chassis Bottom Contacts (R3061)||X6446|
|County Class Front Bogie (R3061)||X6447|
|County Class Drawbar (R3061)||X6448|
|County Class Locomotive Wheel Set (R3061)||X6449|
|County Class Gear Set (R3061)||X6450||Out of stock|
|County Class Tender Wheel Set (R3061)||X6452|