Western Master Digital Train Set with eLink
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
A superb introduction set to the incredible world of computer control by Hornby. This set includes the amazing ‘eLink’ digital unit which when connected to a PC or laptop and with the ‘RailMaster’ software loaded provides control access to 9999 locomotives and in excess of 2000 electrical accessories and points.
Included in the set is a GWR Class 2721, an assortment of wagons plus an oval of track with siding which can be easily extended using the Hornby Track Pack system. (PC not included).
Internet activation required to access all RailMaster features.
- - GWR Class 2721 0-6-0 locomotive
- - Lowmac wagon with load
- - Open wagon
- - Brake Van
- - 3rd Radius Starter Oval
- - Track Pack A (with point and buffer stop)
- - 'eLink' contol unit
- - 'Railmaster'
- - 1 amp Wall Plug Transformer
- - R8241 Power Track
- - Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm)
This item will be supplied with a UK transformer
Detailed Scale model. Not suitable for children under 14 years. Only use this product with the recommended transformer. Colours and Contents may vary from those illustrated. Please refer to Safety Notes in enclosed instruction leaflet. Made In China. Retain these details details, and the address, for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|DCC Type||DCC Fitted|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.
Ask A Question
Answer This Question
Great Introduction to Digital
This is a lovely train set. For the price you get an awful lot. The locomotive itself is nicely detailed and well constructed. All the electronics that come with it are black, shiny and impressive. Don't be put off by the technology, once set up and installed its well worth it.
Sorry, you can not vote for this review. Please log in