Thomas & Friends™ - Thomas Passenger and Goods Train Set
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
Recreate your own Thomas the Tank Engine™ adventures with the Hornby range of 00 gauge Thomas & Friends™ engines, carriages and train sets including all of your favourite characters from the iconic TV series.
- - Thomas the Tank Engine
- - Annie and Clarabel Coaches
- - Two Troublesome Trucks
- - Starter Oval with Track Pack A (with one point and a buffer stop)
- - Train Controller (R8250)
- - Wall Plug Transformer (P9000W)
- - Power Connecting Clip (R602)
The Hornby Thomas & Friends™ range includes an exciting and colourful selection of train sets, locomotives, coaches and wagons. Click here to see the whole range.
We can only accept website orders for Thomas & Friends for delivery within the UK, Ireland and Channel Islands.
This item will be supplied with a UK transformer
©  Gullane (Thomas) Limited. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions throughout the world.
Thomas & Friends™
Recreate your own Thomas the Tank Engine™ adventures with the Hornby range of 00 gauge Thomas & Friends™ engines, carriages, wagons and train sets including all of your favourite characters. View the full range
WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months. It contains small parts which can present a choking hazard, and some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Only use this product with the recommended transformer. Colour and Contents may differ from those illustrated.Please refer to the safety notes in the main set instruction leaflet. Please retain these details and the address for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.