How To Find Us
By BusThe Thanet Loop runs from Margate, Broadstairs, and Ramsgate. The Loop will drop you off outside the Hornby building.
- Tel: 08456 00 22 99 for information on specific bus times or journeys.
There are frequent trains from London Victoria and Charing Cross to Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate. Journey times are approximately 1 hour 50 minutes (Victoria).
- Website: www.nationalrail.co.uk
- Tel: +44 (0) 8457 484 950
- Textphone: +44 (0) 845 6050 600
Top tip for travelling by train: Stay on the train to Ramsgate Station instead of Margate and catch the Thanet Loop bus service from the station to Hornby. It is also possible to catch the Thanet Loop bus service from Cecil Square in Margate, but it is a 0.5mile (uphill) walk.
High Speed Trains
Take the new High speed train service from St Pancras International Station, London to reach Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate in about 80 minutes.
- Website: www.southeasternrailway.co.uk
The Eurostar passenger terminal in Ashford can connect with trains to Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate (journey time approximately 20 to 40 minutes). Eurostar international service runs to Ashford and London from Brussels, Lille and Paris.
- Website: www.eurostar.com
- Tel: +44 (0) 8705 186 186
Excellent road links with the M20 and M2 motorways for easy travel from London, with ample disabled and free parking.
Contact us for more information
- Tel: 01843 233524
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Hornby Visitor Centre, Westwood Industrial Estate, Margate, Kent, CT9 4JX