Hornby RailMaster PC Model Railway Control System
Item code: R8144
With Hornby RailMaster connected, the power of the Elite can be harnessed like never before. Hornby RailMaster is a totally new way to control a model railway.
Just connect the Elite via the USB port to a PC or laptop and the power of Hornby RailMaster is at your fingertips!
Internet activation required to access all RailMaster features.
- Simple and Easy to use.
- Designed for Touch Screen Technology.
- Contains a database of pre-programmed prototypical running speeds and speed curves for every Hornby locomotive dating back to 1975.
- Images of all Hornby locomotives built in - plus the ability to add your own!
- Control loco speed, direction and light/sound functions.
- Shortcut buttons for locomotive shunting, cruising and stopping; all smoothly controlled.
- Control semaphore and light signals as well as uncouplers, turntables and operating accessories.
- Quick and easy creation/dissolving of multiple headers/consists.
- Record and playback movements and actions for locomotives, points, signals, uncouplers, turntables, accessories.
- Mix automation with manual control for the best of both worlds.
- Playback sounds, e.g. guard's whistle, slamming doors from the PC - over 150 built in station announcements in both male and female voices - plus the ability to add your own!
- Built in Hornby Track Pack plans and digital train set plans - or create your own with the easy to use drag and drop track editor.
- Quick and simple CV reading and writing, with guidance, including batch reading and writing.
- Built-in Help and Support System.
- FREE Automatic Updates.
For help installing the Elite and eLink driver please click here.Search for your local stockists