Hornby DCC Select Controller
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
The Hornby Select Digital Control is by far the perfect way to enter the digital world of model railways. The Select is capable of having control of 60 locomotives and providing power is available run 10 locomotives at any one time. The Select can also operate 40 solenoid operated accessories including points.
The stylish design puts all the control features available from the Select at the operator's fingertips. From the smooth operation of the rotary control to the large LCD display, the Select is the ideal way to enter the digital world of model railways.
For a replacement power supply please see the P9300 15V 4Amp Transformer
- Commands up to 10 locomotives simultaneously (providing power is available)
- The possibility of up to 3 locomotives running at any one time using the 1 amp transformer supplied
- A 4 amp transformer is available for added power
- Can be held or a free standing unit
- 128 speed steps for smooth locomotive control. Can be programmed to accommodate 14 & 28 speed steps
- Able to programme 59 locomotives and 38 accessories
- Supports XpressNet protocol
Select V1.2 Feature Change: “Default Direction”
Earlier versions of the Select allowed for the decoder to have the pre-set direction (default) changed by holding down one of the “Direction Arrow” keys for more than 3 seconds. However, it was possible to make accidental changes to the Decoder’s Default Direction when holding down a “Direction Arrow” key for too long when attempting to change a locomotive’s running direction. In Select version 1.2 the Decoder Default Direction is now set with a two key operation. This is now achieved by pressing and holding at the same time both the “0” and one of the Direction Arrow buttons which would be specific to the direction you wish to change for 3 seconds.
This item will be supplied with a UK transformer
Warning! This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which can present a choking hazard. Some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Only use the recommended transformer. Colours and content may vary from those illustrated. Please refer to safety notes in enclosed instruction leaflet. Made in China. Retain the details, and address, for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.