M Menu
b 0 Items s

SRoyal Train

RLC

182 posts

Calling all the expert ,I need your help I have 2 Hornby Royal train coaches 

Both no, R4284 running numbers 203 and 204 

but no detail name card Can anyon tell me the correct title for them please.

LMSFan72

118 posts

Hi, I can see 2903 and 2904 but not 203 and 204. Perhaps take a look here:

http://www.hornbyguide.com/livery_details.asp?liveryid=43

RLC

182 posts

@LMSFan72

Hi, I can see 2903 and 2904 but not 203 and 204. Perhaps take a look here:

http://www.hornbyguide.com/livery_details.asp?liveryid=43

Checked that site The coaches are exactly the same as mine but different R number R2903 /2904

What I should have said was 203 and 204 is on the my actual coach Confusing

Also s R 4400 Could it be the wrong box ?

walkingthedog

17769 posts

R4400 is for coach 2903. 

WTD ........... Nurse, the screens.

Hi RLC, R4284 should be Royal Household Sleeper Car.Running number 10734.Hence I would sugest the coaches are in the wrong box. 2903 is HM the Queen's Saloon,2904 is The Duke of Edinburgh's Saloon.These two coaches were sold as seperates as R4400 & R4401.The coaches also came in several train sets / Packs. Hence probably why they are in the wrong box.

p.taker

RLC

182 posts

@new lad on block

Hi RLC, R4284 should be Royal Household Sleeper Car.Running number 10734.Hence I would sugest the coaches are in the wrong box. 2903 is HM the Queen's Saloon,2904 is The Duke of Edinburgh's Saloon.These two coaches were sold as seperates as R4400 & R4401.The coaches also came in several train sets / Packs. Hence probably why they are in the wrong box.

Thank you all .Wrong box then.The Coaches have all white  'blinds" pulled 

RLC

182 posts

@RLC

Both no, R4284 running numbers 2903 and 2904 

RLC

182 posts

@RLC

Both no, R4284 running numbers 203 and 204 

Sorry 2903 and 2904

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Hornby Forum is intended for discussion of all things model railways. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Hornby Forum offers a user community for all those interested in railways.
  • Discussion of non-Hornby brands is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of these brands is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Hornby Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses). 
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Hornby Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product