M Menu
b 0 Items s

Order by 11:59pm (GMT) on Thursday 17th December for UK Christmas Delivery, or by 14th December for ROW

SSound v Lights

Chrissaf

12051 posts

Community Moderator

That's all well and good, but Potbus doesn't have?? RailMaster, he said and I quote:

I have a Hornby Elite up in the loft, and a Hornby Select in the workshop

There is also no mention of RM in any of his posting history.

Chris........ Making the wood in the trees visible.

Potbus2378

81 posts

True - With my daughter going to university (yesterday), things are a little tight concerning cash. Just the Elite and the Select controllers right now. 

Fishmanoz

9836 posts

Thanks Rob, point taken. In my original post I included consist first up but then edited it out. Hadn't thought about throttle and sounds. 

and thanks for all the fish

RAF96

13822 posts

Community Moderator

@Chrissaf

That's all well and good, but Potbus doesn't have?? RailMaster, he said and I quote:

I have a Hornby Elite up in the loft, and a Hornby Select in the workshop

There is also no mention of RM in any of his posting history.

True - I introduced it as an option and with an Elite Potbus could try the demo version to see if that suited his purpose.

Halton Brat - Running Win 10, 64-bit - RM (Pro-Pack) with Elite as Controller-A, Select as Walkabout and E-Link as Controller-B - Locos are mostly TTS. http://www.halton96th.org.uk/robs_rails.html

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Hornby Forum is intended for discussion of all things model railways. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Hornby Forum offers a user community for all those interested in railways.
  • Discussion of non-Hornby brands is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of these brands is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Hornby Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses). 
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Hornby Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product