M Menu
b 0 Items s

S2016 Hornby catalogue NOT 2016 Handbook

Vespa

2874 posts

Now here is a a bit of a surprise. I am not talking about the 2016 yearbook (R8153) but a catalogue in A5 format R8151. It is not shown here on this site but at Hattons for £3 + p+p.

Toys for big boys. A fully fledged member of the Hornby signed out before you are finished club

Postman Prat

6156 posts

At the recent Eastleigh show I overheard a dealer talking about this. He was advising that Hornby were going to release a catalogue in the next couple of weeks. Similar format to the Corgi one.

PP.......... The light at the end of the tunnel is probably a train coming towards you

walkingthedog

17885 posts

I said earlier in another thread they were  bringing out a Corgi type catalogue. Hello anybody the there? Undecided

WTD ........... Nurse, the screens.

Vespa

2874 posts

@walkingthedog

I said earlier in another thread they were  bringing out a Corgi type catalogue. Hello anybody the there? Undecided

Well it's definitely out now and available. I may have missed your thread as I am not looking at the site much at present being busy with a car project and a kit.

Toys for big boys. A fully fledged member of the Hornby signed out before you are finished club

Glad they are listening to us in the threads on the Forum. Seems like a much more sensible price, £3 than the over priced £8. Anyone know how big it is?

Trains, trains and more trains

bulleidboy

2999 posts

I read about it today on MRE.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away

bulleidboy

2999 posts

Just ordered one.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away

walkingthedog

17885 posts

I thought they intimated that something would be out along the Corgi line before Chrismas. 

walkingthedog

17885 posts

What are you building Vespa?

Sarahagain

1187 posts

There was a mention "elsewhere" that these A5 Catalogues were "Free"!

Not £3.00.....

It does seem that some retailers are supplying them "Free".....

Regards Sarah.

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Hornby Forum is intended for discussion of all things model railways. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Hornby Forum offers a user community for all those interested in railways.
  • Discussion of non-Hornby brands is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of these brands is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Hornby Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses). 
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Hornby Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product