Digital Locomotive Decoder (v1.3 NMRA Compliant)
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
The Hornby locomotive decoders may be used with all standard digital control equipment that conforms to the NMRA standards.
- Control of the motor's rotational speed (load compensation)
- Acceleration and deceleration separately adjustable
- Selectable for operation with 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Programming on main track
- Four On/Off function outputs.Two of the function outputs are dedicated for the head / tail lights.
- Motor overload current protection
- With NMRA RP-9.1.1 / NEW652 medium plug
Not suitable for children under 14 years of age. Contains functional sharp points/ edges, solder joints/Printed circuit board. Tools required for assy. Soldering to be carried out by an adult. Colours and contents may vary from those illustrated. Please refer to safety notes in enclosed instruction leaflet. Made in China. Retain these details, and the address for future reference.
Easy decoder installation
I plugged this DCC decoder into the R3415 steam locomotive following the instructions. The instructions are very easy to understand. Be careful to isolate the unused purple flying lead.
Sorry, you can not vote for this review. Please log in