New 2017 items

VESPA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does money grow on trees - well it has been know..... let me elaborate a little further. 

I was once in a very, very poor country in Africa and as I was leaving I still had some local currency that was simply dead - they will never buy it back off you, so I wanted to give it to a woman I had seen through the week living on the street, with her baby, under a tarpualin.....

The guy who was assigned as my driver warned me that if anyone saw me give her money, they would rob her / even kill her if they had to... I tell you... we have nothing to complain about in life in my views... anyways, when I got back to my hotel, I had a apple in my room - I carefully cut out the core, and partly hollowed out the apple, into which I stuffed the cash, and then cut the core off as a plug to put back in and make the apple look whole again. As I left the hotel, I threw the apple at the said woman, who snatched it out of the air and hid it instantly as if nothing had ever happened. Obviously, she wanted to eat that when it was safer to do so.... and as I sat back in my seat on the flight home, I suddenly burst into a giggle, thinking of her biting into that apple and finding it stuffed with cash... Poor girl. I bet she now thinks that money grows on trees - more specifically in some range of apples!!

If there was a second referendum John there would be major issues and civil unrest.

What happened to the days when people accepted a democratic vote?

There are to many babies in government, in finance, and in law, who throw their teddies out of the pram for the least thing.

All we can do is hope Scotland votes the right way next time and England ends up with a land border with an EU country. Guess they could then ask Donald over to rebuild Hadrian’s Wall 😀

Archived