Christmas 2015 Wagon

kevin_roberts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I had seen that notice but when I tried earlier by selecting just one wagon and then attempted to increase to two number when viewing my basket it wouldn't accept. But, as I've just found out, if you just click on one, then repeat, it puts two into your basket. 

Hi all ,I also missed the preorder and I desperately want one ,as already mentioned look out for a concession stockist there may be one near you or order online ,I know that Hamleys ,Hawkins bazaar are two concession stores and you will be able to buy online with them ,failing that I will have to buy one off the greedy pigs who buy more than one to profit from ,,,

• 3 weeks later...

and so the ebay fun begins. Looks like £30 is the top end people are getting for these, low end is £20

For those wanting one, hold off paying the ebay prices, I am sure that Hawkins Bazaar will have them up on their site very soon (probably as soon as they get their normal shipment checked in) and they will be the £10 plus postage. 

and so the ebay fun begins. Looks like £30 is the top end people are getting for these, low end is £20

For those wanting one, hold off paying the ebay prices, I am sure that Hawkins Bazaar will have them up on their site very soon (probably as soon as they get their normal shipment checked in) and they will be the £10 plus postage. 

Just got one today ,Chester model Center ,£10.95......and they will post for £3.00,,,,

Gary Lambert said blink and you miss it. The answer is don't blink. If you know something is going to disappear off the shelf quickly every year then get in there first. I got a couple of tickets to see a band at the O2 this morning. Tickets went on sale at 0900 so I was ready at 0859. 

I know it's disappointing but get in there first. 

Hawkins Bazaar have just added the 2015 Christmas wagon to their website. £15 though. Plus postage.

I've been pestering Hawkins bazaar for the last couple of weeks hoping to get one as soon as they came in but it seems they are a bit greedy ,glad I found Chester models ,,,,,mjb

Archived